Christie Introduces 630-GS Series Laser Phosphor Projector
Model features up to 6,750 lumens, unbeatable contrast, low ownership cost, HD or WUXGA resolution, along with multiple lens choices.
Projectors NewsBudgeting and Maintenance – Spending Money on Something You Don’t See Second Day at LDI Features Exhibit Floor Opening, Solid Sessions BenQ’s TH671ST HD Projector Delivers Budget-Friendly Option Lamp Vs. Laser: The Final Projector Battle
Projectors ResourceProjector Guide: Bringing Glory with Imagery
With so many types of projectors to choose from on the market, review this PDF about what LCD, DLP and laser options offer to suit the needs of your church.
Two new Christie® GS Series laser phosphor projectors are being introduced today (Oct. 16), bringing unsurpassed performance metrics to meet the real-world affordability demands of higher education, corporate, house of worship and rental markets. The Christie 630 GS Series delivers an unbeatable combination of brightness, image quality, lens and resolution choice, low noise, form factor and proven 1DLP® high usage reliability to value-oriented end users.
Performance measures that set the Christie 630-GS Series apart:
• Brightness: New, more efficient components provide up to 6,750 ISO lumens of light output, for excellent image performance, even in high ambient light environments.
• Unbeatable Contrast: 4,000,000:1 Christie RealBlack contrast ratio make images pop off the screen.
• Resolution Choice: Available in either HD (1920x1080) or WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution.
• Lens Options: Full GS-Series lens suite compatibility, including the new Ultra Short Throw (UST) lens, provides great flexibility of installation placement.
• 36dBA Quiet: Incomparable combination of image brightness and low noise.
• Smaller and Lighter: The DWU630-GS is among the smallest and lightest in its brightness class.
• 24/7 Capable: Proven 1DLP® reliability is ideal for high usage environments.
“With these new 630-GS models, Christie answers the call of customers looking for a better choice in economical laser phosphor projection, by providing higher levels of brightness, image excellence and color reproduction. From business venues to events and beyond, the new affordable Christie GS Series delivers all-around premium performance and reliability in high-usage environments,” said Jim Hall senior product manager, Christie. “With ultra-quiet operation, compact design and versatility, these models can be installed in demanding spaces, closer to the audience, without impacting the audience experience.”
The Christie 630-GS Series ships later this month, backed by a three-year parts and labor warranty, plus Christie’s renowned customer service standards.
Latest ResourceWorship Facilities Magazine, January-February 2018
The January-February 2018 issue of Worship Facilities Magazine offers articles about the many steps a church had to take in the aftermath of a fire, and another involving a church making the jump to 4K.