Christie Introduces 630-GS Series Laser Phosphor Projector
Model features up to 6,750 lumens, unbeatable contrast, low ownership cost, HD or WUXGA resolution, along with multiple lens choices.
Projectors NewsLamps or Laser: When, Where, Why? Video on a Budget: Seek Cost-Effective Solutions Over Cutting Corners 2nd Day at NAB Offers Mix of Audio, Video, Lighting Solutions for Churches Budgeting and Maintenance – Spending Money on Something You Don’t See
Projectors ResourceFor Lighting Design, What Software Options Stand Out?
Among two choices for lighting design software are Vectorworks Spotlight and LightConverse. The two work well together, with the ability to mock something up or design something very detailed.
Two new Christie® GS Series laser phosphor projectors are being introduced today (Oct. 16), bringing unsurpassed performance metrics to meet the real-world affordability demands of higher education, corporate, house of worship and rental markets. The Christie 630 GS Series delivers an unbeatable combination of brightness, image quality, lens and resolution choice, low noise, form factor and proven 1DLP® high usage reliability to value-oriented end users.
Performance measures that set the Christie 630-GS Series apart:
• Brightness: New, more efficient components provide up to 6,750 ISO lumens of light output, for excellent image performance, even in high ambient light environments.
• Unbeatable Contrast: 4,000,000:1 Christie RealBlack contrast ratio make images pop off the screen.
• Resolution Choice: Available in either HD (1920x1080) or WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution.
• Lens Options: Full GS-Series lens suite compatibility, including the new Ultra Short Throw (UST) lens, provides great flexibility of installation placement.
• 36dBA Quiet: Incomparable combination of image brightness and low noise.
• Smaller and Lighter: The DWU630-GS is among the smallest and lightest in its brightness class.
• 24/7 Capable: Proven 1DLP® reliability is ideal for high usage environments.
“With these new 630-GS models, Christie answers the call of customers looking for a better choice in economical laser phosphor projection, by providing higher levels of brightness, image excellence and color reproduction. From business venues to events and beyond, the new affordable Christie GS Series delivers all-around premium performance and reliability in high-usage environments,” said Jim Hall senior product manager, Christie. “With ultra-quiet operation, compact design and versatility, these models can be installed in demanding spaces, closer to the audience, without impacting the audience experience.”
The Christie 630-GS Series ships later this month, backed by a three-year parts and labor warranty, plus Christie’s renowned customer service standards.
Latest ResourceWorship Facilities Magazine, March-April 2018
The March-April 2018 issue of Worship Facilities Magazine offers articles about how to prepare, prevent and respond to church violence, a look into what church management software can do for your church community, and a piece on how a once popular nightclub venue was transitioned to become Shoreline Church's new home.