Visix offers its WayPoint wayfinding solution. The company can build custom solutions with 3D or flat map renderings, campus or building area maps, point-to-point directions and visual paths, directories tied to map locaions, event location mappting, ADA controls and more.
WayPoint is powered Visix’s AxisTV digital signage software, so you can display all of your digital signage content within the touchscreen layout. According to the company, the fully integrated WayPoint™ license includes:
- One Channel Player software license
- One Customized layout at 1366x768 or 1920x768
- 10 Matching Templates
- One-year weather and news subscription
- One Twitter module
- RSS feed support
- One Interactive Google map with 10 points of interest
- One-year software maintenance agreement
- Managing Content training course
- Installation of content into the Content Manager
WayPoint is a software-only solution and does not include hardware. An AxisTV content manager, media player and a touchscreen display is required, the company says.
Back to article