Last updated: 21-Oct-2023
Collection and Use of Personal Data
We may collect and process various types of personal data provided by users. These may include, but are not limited to, names, email addresses, contact information, and any other data voluntarily provided through forms or submissions on our website. We use this data to:
- Provide and improve our services
- Respond to user inquiries, concerns, or support requests
- Send relevant marketing communications with user consent (unsubscribe option available)
Storage and Retention of Personal Data
Protection of Personal Data
We are committed to the security of your personal data. We use industry-standard measures to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of user information. However, please be aware that no storage method or transmission over the internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
TechWorshipDecisions complies with the requirements of the GDPR concerning the collection, storage, processing, and protection of personal data. You have the right to access, correct, and request the deletion of your personal data. To exercise these rights or inquire further, please Contact Us using the information provided at the end of this policy.
TechWorshipDecisions complies with the CCPA, granting California residents specific rights regarding their personal data. These rights include the right to know the categories of personal data collected, the sources of that data, and the purposes for which it is used or sold. California residents also have the right to request deletion of their personal data. To make a CCPA-related request, please use the information provided at the end of this policy.
Third-Party Data Sharing
We may share your personal data in specific situations outlined below:
- With trusted third parties engaged to assist us in conducting our business, providing the service, or with service improvement purposes.
- In response to a legal obligation or a lawful governmental request.
- In case of a merger, acquisition, or any corporate structural change affecting TechWorshipDecisions, in which case personal data may be transferred.